- Chair: John Tuck
- Attendance: Ashley Clarke, Suzette Hibbert, Jason Broughton, John Patrinos, Tony Meakin, Keith Vingoe
- Apologies: Kevin Harris, Dan James, Ronnie Moughton, Jenny Woolley
|Minutes/actions from previous minutes (18 June 2018) not on this agenda.|
Suzette reported that VoR Hotel management had given a head office address re: the possible BID. John Tuck to correspond. Lyn Valley Classic Car event parkingWidening of Holman Park entrance to be considered by LLTC. A two day event being considered carefully before any action.
|BID – UpdateA consultant to take the process as far as the vote should cost no more than £7k including expenses. John P to speak to NDC about possibility of part funding. Splinter group created to develop a strategy and build the pitch about investment in the local economy. All LETA members to try to widen the membership.|
|‘The Way Forward’|
At previous meeting, concern had been expressed at the agenda always being the minutes of the previous meeting.
JohnP had circulated an abbreviation of the Coastal Communities Plan as a possible basis for future agendas, and it showed a very strong similarity to the list that.
Created LETA in 2011.
It was agreed that as the agenda for today’s meeting was appropriate this item needed no further action.
John T had discussed succession plan, structure and business plan with Sue Bingham.
John P appointed as Chair
|Lyn in Bloom|
This is going forward with a new team
Lynton & Barnstaple Railway has a new Commercial Manager Rachel Nutley a resident of Barbrook.
Lynton and Barnstaple also have a production company filming the haulage by a specialist company of two locos to Woody Bay Station. Jonny Bowden made the suggestion of a History Walk with brass rubbing plaques around Lynton & Lynmouth.
The LLCR are possibly producing an Historic Treasure Hunt (Note the Lyn & Exmoor Museum has an extensive archive of images).
Keith Vingo to invite chair Nick White to the next LETA meeting. Sally Nelson also to attend next meeting
- LETA Agenda | June 23rd 2020
- LETA Agenda | June 9th 2020
- LETA Agenda | May 2020
- LETA Agenda | April 2020
- LETA Agenda | February 2020
- LETA Agenda | December 2019
- LETA Agenda | August 2019 BID Supplemental
- LETA Agenda | August 2019
- LETA Agenda | June 2019
- LETA Agenda | April 2019
- LETA Agenda | February 2019
- LETA Agenda | December 2018 – Supplemental
- LETA Agenda | December 2018
- LETA Agenda | October 2018
- LETA Agenda | August 2018
- LETA Agenda | June 2018
- LETA Agenda | April 2018 | TIC Supplemental