Lyn & Exmoor Museum
2012 ~ Lyn & Exmoor Museum's 50th Year!
A curious collection of personal, domestic and agricultural history.
- Old engravings and paintings showing Exmoor life over the last two centuries
- The Lynmouth Flood Disaster of 1952
- Models and curios from the Lynton & Barnstaple Railway
- Agricultural implements from farms on Exmoor
- A Victorian Boll's house
- Peat and turf cutting
- Local maritime relics
- Kitchen appliances and cooking paraphernalia
- The story of the Louisa lifeboat rescue
- Victorian bird and animal exhibits, minerals, fossils and rocks from Exmoor
Open from Easter to end of October.
Mon-Fri 1000 to 1600
Saturday - closed
Sunday 1400 to 1600